UNBOXING SEVENTEEN - Going Seventeen Album Ver. 2 (3rd Mini Album)




Hello! 
This album was realeased on 5th Dec, 2016. There is 3 version of this album:
Ver. 1 Make A Wish 
Ver. 2 Make It Happen
Ver. 3 Make The Seventeen

I'm very excited to write this entry. I'm gonna unbox ver. 2 Make It Happen. I bought this album about $20. I think this's a bit late because mine just arrived two days ago. 

ALBUM PACKAGE

        
Cover 
Back 


BOOKLET

       
Front
Back
The booklet has 124 page and contains individual member pic, unit member pic, and random unit member pic.

my fave pic from booklet

Wonwoo
Vernon-ii 





EMBARKATION CARD

Front
Back


LYRICS PAPER


CD PLATE



EXTRA ITEMS

MEMBER PC

Front
Back
There is 13 member photocard of each album version. I wish I got Wonwoo, but for me any member is fine. If you didn't get your bias pc, you can trade it with other carats. Search 17trading on twitter, they will help you to find carats who wanna tradetheir pc.


UNIT PHOTOCARD

Front
Back
I got China-line pc. You will get 1 of 10 unit pc from each album version randomly.


PADDLE BOOKMARK

Front
Back
At least I got paddle which related to my bias Wonwoo. There is 17 types of the paddle bookmark; 13 member name, 3 unit name and Going Seventeen.



POSTER

There is 2 kind of poster; album version poster and limited member poster.

 I got 2 poster; one look exactly like the album cover and Woozi poster. Photo of my poster will be uploaded later.

I love this album I would like to buy the rest version but I don't have money ㅠㅠ I think one ver is enough for me now. All the songs from this album are very good. My fave song are track 8 and 6 since I like ballad song.
Thank you for reading my post. Hope you enjoy it~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) - THANKS (고맙다) Lyrics

SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) - 어쩌나 (Oh My!) Lyrics